Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear Mother,

How can I put into words what a blessing you are? How can I express into language how much you mean to me? How is it that you can love me no matter what I do? The only thing I can think of, is to say that I love you!



You mean so much to me, words can't express, I can't understand how you do so many things and still have patience. Really I am amazed at all that you do! You cook my food, you have cleaned my clothes, you have taught me so many things.



You were the one that I went to when I got scrapes and scratches. You are the one that holds all my precious secrets, which only you know :). You are the one who tells me right from wrong. You are the one who encourages me when times get tough.



God made you with special love for all of your children! Each of us is unique to you, and you love us each the same! God gave you arms with which to hug and make those tasty dishes of yours! :) God made you with the ability to understand what I am going through, and still be there in the end. Yes, I have to say, that I am glad that God made you!



Because you care, because you are near, because you love me, I am still here, and I am still active in this church. Your words of advice are stored in my mind, and when I am in trouble, you tell me that God is still near. There is so many little things, so many little acts of love.



Today is the day that the world has set aside to express their special thanks to you and all mother's. And yet each day I thank the Lord for you and all that you do! I thank you for your comfort and help, for teaching me what no one else could!



I don't have a lot of money in the world, so that I can give lots of gifts. But I can express with my words what a treasure you are to me! You are a mirror of heaven's radiant love! Yes, I have to say again, that I love you! And thank you for all that you do!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!!!!!!!!



A special note to my mother, but Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there, and also all the future mother's to be! Remember that you are God's, and He made you, and we your children look up to you, so what you want to impress upon our minds count! Don't think that your influence doesn't matter, sometimes we are silent about these things, but we are silent observers! So anyway, have a Happy Mother's Day, once again!

2 comments:

  1. Sweetheart that was so precious and touched my heart. I love you very much and you are so dear to me. Thank you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I mean every word!

    ReplyDelete