Friday, April 6, 2012

Miracles Still Happen!!!

Do miracles still happen today? I should say so! But sometimes they happen in a most unexpected way! To prove to you that God still works miracles today, I am going to tell you a miracle that just happened to me!



I was talking to my mom one day about something or other and she said to me, "You should get a laptop."

At the time I had a Net book computer, and I loved it! The only problem was, that, one night when I was on my way to my bed (in the dark). I stepped on my computer! And now it had a little inkblot at the top of the computer screen. I was so sad!

This is my computer, this is what the lady bought!


Well when my mother told me a couple months after this happened that I should get a laptop, I really started to wonder if I should. So I decided to put up my Net book for sale, "Just to see what would happen!"

Well I didn't know what the Lord was going to do about this one, I mean who's going to buy a Netbook with a blotch on it? For the price that I was asking for it. Well anything is possible with God, and I had faith that He would do it!

So I put it up April 2 and for 3 nights I dreamed about my computer! Well the first day one guy asked about it, and then he didn't want it. The second day someone tried to scam me, and another lady asked for pictures. But then said she didn't want it either!

By this time I was getting a little bit discouraged, but my faith once again lifted me up when on the second night I saw an advertisement saying that they bought computers! I decided to try it! So I emailed them, and the next day I found two other places that bought computers. So I emailed them too. Well two of them made me an offer which I could not accept, since it was so low.

Well I was still going back and forth with this one guy when I got an email from a lady asking if I still had my computer. I told her that I did. She said that her daughter was wanting a new computer and thought she might like mine. So after a lot of emails back and forth we agreed to meet the next day! I was so excited!!

That was April 4th that I received her email, so the next day my mother and I went to meet her and she bought my computer for a good price! I could hardly believe it! I was so excited!! Praise the Lord!

Talk about a fast answer to prayer!



This too was confirmation that I should go ahead and start earning money for a laptop. So now I don't have a computer of my own anymore, and am searching for a new one! It might take me awhile but the Lord will see me through! And in the mean time I can use our second computer!

But that proved to me that God still works miracles today! So to answer the original question, Yes! Miracles still happen!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we serve an AWESOME God and He gives us the desires of our hearts! PTL !!!

    ReplyDelete